WhatsApp is a messaging app that allows you to send messages over the internet. You can use it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Send a WhatsApp message without saving a number: a quick tutorial
Sending a WhatsApp message without saving a number is easy! All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the chat window.
- Click on the text input field.
- Enter your text, press enters, or click “Send.”
When does it make sense to use WhatsApp without saving a number?
- You want to send a message to someone you don’t know. WhatsApp allows you to send messages directly from your phone, even if they’re not on the app themselves. If you’re trying to reach someone who doesn’t have WhatsApp and has no way of knowing how else they can contact you (they could be at work or somewhere else with Internet access), this is an ideal solution.
- You want to send a message with their phone number already included in the text (and not just some random code). There are two ways this can happen: either by having both parties install their respective apps on their phones before hanging out; or simply by having both parties open up their apps simultaneously and type away! This latter method works best for those who know each other well enough that getting together won’t require much planning beforehand. Still, if neither party has installed any messaging application yet, these options will only work if one person downloads an app first… which defeats part 1’s goal here!
How to send WhatsApp messages without saving a number using a link
You can send WhatsApp messages without saving a number by using a link.
The link should be sent via text message or email. The link will open the WhatsApp app, allowing you to type in your message and send it without saving the number.
Use WhatsApp without saving a number using another app
So, if you want to send messages on WhatsApp without saving a number, there’s another way. You can use another app to send messages.
You can use other apps like Facebook Messenger and Hangouts (which comes with Android), while iOS users will have to install an alternative version of message that allows them to chat in real-time.
Use WhatsApp without saving a number via the text selection menu
To use WhatsApp without saving a number, follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Click on the text box and the phone icon next to it. This will bring up a list of all of your contacts who have an active account with the app (if you do not see this option, then make sure they are connected). Scroll through until you find what appears to be someone’s name; double-click this entry or press Enter when done searching for words from which you can make outgoing calls or send messages directly from within WhatsApp itself!
- Select this person’s contact card by clicking around its edges until it becomes selected and highlight each field in turn as shown below (you can also hold down Shift while doing so):
Now, you can send a WhatsApp message without saving your number.
This is quite simple to do, and all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Open the chat screen.
- Tap on the text field where it says “Voice” or “Video” below your chat logo (if available).
- Tap on the option for sending an audio message like this:
WhatsApp is one of the best apps for messaging.
WhatsApp is a messaging app that works on all mobile devices and operating systems, such as iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone. It is available in many languages, including English (UK), Spanish (Spain), French (France), German & Italian.
WhatsApp has more than 1 billion monthly active users worldwide who use this service to send messages instantaneously over the internet through their phones or computers with no need for an internet connection.
WhatsApp is a great messaging app, but it can be difficult to send messages on WhatsApp without saving a number. WhatsApp users can now easily send messages through third-party apps and even via text selection. With the new update, you no longer need to save their number to send them a message.
You may also like: